From: Tara McClintick
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 8:41 PM
Subject: CS>High Fever/Flu symptoms

Hi Silver Listers,

I'm using Argentyn 23 for immune support for my younger son,  (I know it is
expensive, but I've already bought it) - my older son has come home today with
Flu symptoms , 102.5 fever, achy, headache, chills.  I'm reading Silver can
combat Flu, any experience? any suggestions on how can I determine the dosage?
He's 170lbs. lean build.  Thanks, Tara

Tara McClintick

www.booksbytara.com