Well spoken videos.........the problem most of us have is we don't have training

to know how to organize, protest or unite against what the government is doing.

I won't comment more because that should go to the OT list.

Dianne

> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:35:19 -0700
> From: ccdire...@yahoo.com
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: CS>Healthcare videos Pass along

> This gentleman speaks for me and probably most of us. Well worth the viewing
> - and sending to everyone we know.
>
> Subject: Important Message please watch both of them ....

> Please watch.....
>
> The YouTube links below are Part 1 and 2 of a tape made from their ranch in
> south-central Texas.
>
> At their own expense, they made 1000 copies and sent one to every single
> congressman and senator and some media outlets.
>
> Let's hope that each and every one of them watched and LISTENED!!!
>

> Part 1  www.YouTube.com/watch?v=j7sQHunYdN8
>
> Part 2  www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MJsF11PsnQ

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1