Got the following missive from a person on another list.
<<Subject: [Y2K] semi-OT:new FDA regulation on colloidal silver

http://foxnews.com/js_index.sml?content=/health/081999/silver.sml

<snip>
According to the FDA Final Rule issued Tuesday, ``a colloidal
silver product for any drug use will first have to be approved
by the FDA under the new drug application procedures.''
<snip>

This statement is taken from the link above.>>

Anybody seen any more detail on this?  I thought the FDA couldn't pass
regs on naturally-occuring materials.  (yes, I've been told "thinking" is
a habit I should consider giving up)  I thought I'd forward this on to
the CS list (getting it in the email made me rejoin the list!) before I
tried to check out the site-link.

Rejoice in the small steps!!
<<Michael>>   firew...@juno.com
webMaster of The Outlands WebStead at: