Oh my gosh!  Hope that helped, Dee!
Aren't you glad you asked?
S-Max

At 02:30 PM 9/18/2009 +0100, you wrote:
You're going to have to translate Ode!  dee
-------Original Message-------

From: Ode Coyote
Date: 9/19/2009 4:38:43 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Do i need a nebuliser?

   Doobie = joint, spliff, mary jane, what's sold at a Netherlands cough-ee
shop and to Californians suffering from the dread medical conditions
"LackOPot" and "Iwantsomeweed"

Bud= the flowering tops of the female named Margy Wanna. [With her sort
term mamory gone? ]

Budwiser = the King of Redneck NASCAR race fans beer  [Wheel hops? ]  Kasey
Khanes #9..so you're gonna have an over rev-olution?  Gentlemen, stop your
engines!  Take a Green Flag Pit Stop, Mr Whizz.

Bud Wiser = It's smarter to smoke weed and drive  than drink beer and
drive, not that either is all that smart, but hitting things at 2 miles per
hour while being distracted by every pebble in the road  beats the car up
less than at 80 MPH with no attention paid to be distracted from. [WAY too
conscious vs almost un conscious ? ]
Speeding down Pit Road?  "Pass through Penalty" That's another Green Flag
Pit Stop, Mr Whizz. [Ya ain't gonna win the human race thata way]

shedding cylindrical Aluminum objects = litter for the poor, currently at
40 cents a pound to someone that can get off a couch and wants some money.
[Walking Welfare for Winos, trade in cans for another bottle]
...discarding empty "Can O Whip Ass"..We drank the beer and tossed out the
can so no one would be the wiser, Bud...or so we thought we could think
after drinking all that beer.

IC Chip  = integrated circuit chip, digital logic stuff where it takes a
scientist to add up one and zero so anyone can send an e-mail.

reverse pressure = make things go in where they usually go out..not pissed
off, or pissed on, but pissed IN using CS rather than urine [or myan
]....Cathy Ter has a squeeze bladder full of silver water and she is about
to take an un-leak.
Urine replacement therapy, out it comes, something else back in via the
same path.
...best done in privates.

No, you don't need a nebulizer, you can use a mystifier..pretty much the
same results.

Ode DeCodee  [I guess it's plain that somebody else should ex-plain ]
...the guy that named his little wild pet mouse, Enor and fed it peas to
fatten up the cat.