To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: CS>E.I.S. Gel?

Gel is OK, but you could also wet a cloth, paper towel, or bandaid and
apply it over the desired area.

Dan

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 7:13 PM, olinboyer <olinbo...@cox.net> wrote:
I saw a brief reference to a method of converting the distilled water that
has been processed to be ~20ppm E.I.S., to a Gel.

I saw the name of Ode Coyote in the reference, as I recall.

Could someone share the method of obtaining a Gel, so that the "CS" could be
applied to a vertical surface without it all running off immediately?

Thanks,

Olin Boyer
Tulsa, OK