[that the EIS that we make is at the least as good as, and likely superior to,
any other silver product.]
-My humble opinion...BETTER BY FAR!  Why?...because you know EXACTLY what it is.

I'll give you one reason for some being (misinformed) and that's because
ANYTHING with even a *hint* of silver is termed CS but CS can come in many and
varied forms.  Your EIS is superior simply because you know exactly what it
is...silver and pure or distilled water, with no other "secret herbs and
spices" included.  Tell the vet EIS is NOT the same as Colloidal Silver which
can be ANYTHING.  Colloidal Silver to me is something they used to make many
moons ago by pounding and/or grinding silver and adding 'whatever' to the
concoction, might have been an OK terminology back then, but doesn't really fit
the description of our EIS product today.

I've had a brief read of EPM and perhaps you should be producing EIS and
administering it IMMEDIATELY after completion of production to maximise ionic
silver ingestion.  It's what I do with family members animals, not quite as
large as a horse however <g>, and I'd probably consider upping that 2-4 cups to
a litre or more, a horse is a fairly large beast.  Contrary to what may be
popular opinion I can't see the horse taking on that smurf look or developing
ingots of silver in liver or kidneys or wherever using EIS, with CS (in
whatever form that takes)...who knows?

N.