Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:18:02 -0700
From: jrf...@yahoo.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Why not blue?

Hello,

I found this video on youtube. I have seen his name on the list a few times in
the past. My question is. Why is this man not Blue? Or is the white cloudy
stuff made in 3 minutes ok?

 This video might be better named (How not to make colloidal silver.) John.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVO-cTrEiCE

POP access for Hotmail is here! Click here to find out more
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=802246