Thanks for the reply, and I'm glad you are doing so well now.  dee

On 23 Sep 2009, at 01:36, Dave Darrin wrote:

It might be a cautious thing to do to separate the two by a few hours as I have noticed a remarkable difference in my conditions by doing so.
  I'm not taking anything different to effect the change.
With scuttling the Soy and separating the dosing times I have lost 12 pounds of unwanted fat in three weeks. It seems to help to get the iodine to where it belongs without it being scavenged by the vitamin C . I still take 4 grams of C a day. Although some might think there is no correlation I believe there is as I'm living proof.
Dave
Dave