Thanks sol and Marshall for your replies, I think I understand it a bit better now. dee

On 23 Sep 2009, at 19:36, sol wrote:

Use it for cleaning around the kitchen, or use it topcially? Let it sit a few more days and add a couple more drops H202? I have thrown out over brewed CS in the past, long past, LOL. But now, I find some way to use it........

Given how long the gen ran, I'd say you have a highly particulate batch there, The change in the TDS reading is probably from agglomeration as it stabilized, meaning it ended up with even more particles. Particles don't are "invisible" to meters........but the silver is still in there, hence the cloudy/murky reaction when you added the H202.
It also may clear up some on its own if you leave it sit long enough.
sol