In a message dated 9/23/2009 5:15:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
zzekel...@aol.com writes:

How do  you normally take it?  Dry, in water, in food?  It seems that it
would be like eating drywall.
Marshall

Hi Marshal, I just started taking D.E. last week. The sheet  that came with
the D.E. I got stated that folkes at "earthworks take 1 TBsp  per day. I am
starting with 1 TB sp every 3 days. Just my thought based on  what someone
else on on _Diatomaceous Earth-Food Grade  Diatomaceous
Earth-Permaguard-Wholesale Price_ (http://www.earthworkshealth.com/)  of the
lists wrote..
Sounded  right for me--- Lois  This site has lots of  info..

Sorry,,,,I didn't answer the question completely----{{ must  have been a
Sr. Moment }}-- I take it with what ever juice -- liquid-- is  closest to my
hand when I decide to take it.. I find it mixes very fast & I  have not
noticed any taste....Lois