If the Italian MD Simoncini is correct, this cancer can be treated simply by drinking sodium bicarbonate.

It's an arresting claim. A friend's wife died of this disease and it was painful even to witness; not long after colon cancer claimed another friend's wife.

Had we known then of Simoncini's claims. . .

There was nothing to lose.