> thanks so much for the wonderful information and I intend to make myself a
> sprouted almond shake tommorow.

>So you think that soaking the sesame seeds
> overnight might also be a good idea? How about flax seeds?
I don't really know.  I don't even know if they "sprout".  Sprouting is
different in different seeds.  Alfalfa sprouts take several days and aren't
ready till they grow tails and everything - they are also rather bitter.
Almonds sprout overnight - the only visible effect is that they swell a bit.
And they are sweeter that unsprouted.

> I'm not sure how tofu and soy milk are made -- aren't they cooked? which
> would kill both enzymes and enzyme inhibitor?
A quote from http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~yfchen/tofu-made.htm

"1. First, raw Tofu Soybeans are soaked in water overnight then drained. The
beans are then ground as a small quantity of boiling water is being poured
over them. Then the mash is spooned into boiling water, like dumplings, and
allowed to boil gently for about 10 minutes. This stage of the process is
crucial as a certain enzyme in the bean is broken down during this time. If
the enzyme is not destroyed, the Soy protein is not digestable by humans.

2. The resulting slurry is filtered. The liquid is Soy Milk, and the pulp is
good for mixing with flour to make bread or for feeding to the Pigs, or as a
last resort, fertilizer"

This would imply that the fear of enzyme problems caused by tofu & soy milk
is misinformation.  On the other hand, sprouting almonds to convert enzyme
inhibitors gives you all the benefits of enzymes.