Several people have mentioned in the past about mixing CS with Gator Aid.  The
bottled isn't the best because of the high frutose corn syrup but the powder
doesn't have that in it.

Dianne

> From: cking...@nycap.rr.com
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>giving CS to kids
> Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:11:51 -0400
>
> Where did you get the idea not to mix with anything?
> Put it in anything you like.
>
> Chuck
> Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into the back of a parked
> car.
>

> On 9/26/2009 11:18:35 AM, Gina Moore (vegasmom...@cox.net) wrote:
> > So, I want to give my kids CS. Both as a preventative and if they get
> > some ‘bug’ as a treatment. I’m sure they won’t drink it straight, so is
> > there anything I can mix it with so it won’t taste bad (to them)? I know
> > you aren’t supposed to mix it with anything, but I just don’t see them
> > drinking it straight, or even diluted in water.
> >
> > Any tips would be appreciated!
> > Gina

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bing™ now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try
bing_1x1