From: Linda Ellis [mailto:lellis4...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:08 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Serrapeptase experiences, please....

Well, I'm taking two or three 40,000 IU Doctor's Best Serrapeptase almost
daily, but my BP seems to be sticking in the 140s/90s range, unless I have a
couple of glasses of wine - then it's down to the 115/70 range!

I have been taking the Serrapeptase since last Thanksgiving, starting with one
per day as some people on this list reported that too much could cause
problems.  I kicked it up when Marshall first posted, but it looks like I'll
try kicking it up once again.  Maybe to four 40,000 IU capsules per day, split
into a couple of doses.
 Linda
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try
to be better than yourself." William Faulkner