What happened to the link to where to subscribe to the silverlist that used to appear at the bottom of emails. If anyone has it please send it to me.
and that takes me to the eskimo homepage where I can't find anything at all to do with the silverlist no sub or unsub info link seems to be there.
Maybe I'm just braindead today?
I want to refer someone to this list.
thanks,
sol
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour