Hello Silver list folks:

I am brand new to the list and have a question.

Has anyone out there experienced success with topical application to what is
commonly called "jock
itch"? And, if so, what ppm of CS should be used for this?
I am still buying cs at the health food store at this early stage. Can't be
sure which cs personal
generator to buy yet—want the most effective unit for the money; still deciding
and reviewing all
the offers on the NET.

Thanks alot to all of you....

Howard