For anyone who would like to contribute their experiences and benefits of Liposomal C here is the link to the thread I created. This is a new Low Dose Naltrexone Forum created by the owner of the LDN Database in Ireland. Not much info on the forum yet but should prove to be a great community for discussing all matters related to LDN and the range of conditions it is used to treat which includes Autoimmune disease, some Cancers (must have the opioid receptor), Allergies, Asthma, Autism, HIVAIDS, Hormone Imbalance,
Thyroiditis, Flu and Cold Prevention and more.

Would love to have some of you good folks visit and contribute as well as help to
spread the word on LDN.

http://ldndatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?p=102&posted=1#post102

Thanks again for everyone's contribution to my LET C thread!

Garnet