Hi all,
  Just wanted to add something to usefulness of CS.  I have a friend who had
a huge boil on her leg, nothing seem to help.  I gave her some of the CS I
had and the next day it had opened up and then the following day It was
healed over.   It still has not come back as of yet.
  Another friend whose husband had some type of little boils on his back
applied the CS and by the next morning they where gone.
  This same friend was suffering from an inner ear infection which she had
picked up from swimming in the wonderful ocean we have near us.  She was in
alot of pain.   She asked me if she could put it in her ear and I said I have
heard of people who did it but it had to be her decision.  Well she proceeded
to do so, the pain increased greatly but within 2 hours it was completely
gone and has not returned.
 I am so thankful to Marsha who pointed me in this direction.
Thanks Marsha!
Donna