Hey..it's not "my" list...I've just been on it a long time.
..and have lots of crazy ideas.
Some half baked, a few over toasted...with the occasional accident that works. [wink]

It's Mike Devours list.

Ode

At 09:42 AM 10/5/2009 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Nessie and other Appriciated members! I'm a new member. But have found very needful info on this site! Ode is a wonderful man. But terribly buisy! I am asking that the members that also have CS usage help Ode keep this list going. I'm a retired Intel comp. tech. with qwite a lot of time help. But don't have the aquired knowledge that you have. So if any of you would like to get together on e-mail. Then let's see what we can do! Regards, Larry