From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 8:47:40 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2009 #623

You will not find any conflict here on this.  The reason is that no one here is
trying to sell their stuff, we are all interested in what works best, period.
You will not find any on the market that works better than what you can make.
That is a simple fact borne out by over 100 man years of experience here.

Marshall