Hi Sasha,

I tried to send this to your email address but it bounced.
So I am posting it to the list.

Zeolite is mostly silicon.

Garnet

--------
http://www.ldndatabase.com/forum
Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

sms wrote:
Excellent!  I have to go to Whole Foods today and will pick some up.
Have you ever used Zeolite in liquid or powder form?
Do you think it is similar in mineral content?
Sasha
/-------Original Message-------/ /*From:*/ Garnet <mailto:gar...@grandecom.net>