I've been better. I just found out why my shoulder has been bothering
me. I have a bone spur where the collar bone meets the shoulder OUCH!
I thought it was my bursitis acted up buy X-Rays reveled different

I am not to lift things or do things with my arms lifting now this
sucks as I was going to start washing ceilings and walls for the
holiday's and do all my cleaning and I was going to get the yard mowed
one more time before we start getting snow Doctor says no. So I am
quite upset about this whole situation. He says the only thing to do
when it gets to the point of bothering me all the time and before it
cuts into my tendons is to have orthoscopic surgery and shave it down.

I wonder if anything natural I could take would disolve it?

Donna ACS