Yes,  please don't unsub,  we would miss you and your input.

zoe

Keep in mind that when you point your finger at someone, you have three more pointing back at yourself. O:-)

Shirley Reed wrote:
I hope you don't unsub!! Many are not aware of health conditions like cerebral palsy, visual impairment, neuro problems, etc. that can cause spelling or grammar errors. My own keyboard is malfunctioning at present. So welcome aboard. This is THE best list around. pj