From: Lin
Date: 10/10/09 20:46:33
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>4yr old with MRSA

Group.... I need as much help as I can get here ASAP.  My 4 year old nephew
has just landed in a hospital in Spokane, Washington , diagnosed with MRSA.
I'm 600 miles away across the State.
His Mom and family are not familar with colloidal silver.  Does anyone have
anything they can offer as far as advise?  Would taking oral CS be what he
might need, or is topical with a lttle DMSO enough?
Thanks for any advise you can offer.  We're frantic right now.
Lin