New keyboard, about $7 at Big Lots.
Unplug old, plug in new, start computer.
 "Yard sail" old keyboard [toss it, HARD]

Ode

At 02:32 PM 10/10/2009 -0400, you wrote:
Where to fin d adifferent eyboard? half mmine toa spill and eys are missing..sticking..just not functioning. You hit a letter and it's just not there. Annoying ugh. U guys are great.
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:lbig...@yahoo.com>Larry Biggar
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Bone Spur . . .

Wait up! Who ever is being judgmental. Will soon enough be judged themselves! But as we get older. We all have problems pop up! But think of all the knowledge you have to pass on! And friendly people who want to help you! I never figured i'd live long enough to have problems! But you can buy another key board for less than $10 and you can magnify the computer screen if your using Microsoft. Plus everyone who doesn't continue. Will be missed! So think again. Don't worry about those who's times a comin. But the friends you will make! Regards, Larry