Enough already! Let's get back to silver.

Thanks,
Jim

  _____

From: Gayla Roberts [mailto:aera...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 7:12 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Fw: CS>Bone Spur . . . Rude Post by Dave Darrin

I certainly don't feel that way. When I read a post with that many errors, I
figure there is a serious problem and the typist is trying his or her best
to communicate.
Myself, I got some work done on my 'puter and it came back with the spell
checker in French, for goodness sake.
So I am guilty of tyops too. I always type teh and adn. <G>
Gayla
Bob and Gayla Roberts
Always Enough Ranch
Acampo, CA