Dianne France wrote:
I am taking a fair amount of cs twice a day. Have started some of the suggestions of hydrogen peroxide followed by cs and infra red light therapy.
Use what you have on hand. Try a higher percentage of DMSO in your CS.
Since it helped somewaht, I am thinking if you add a bit more DMSO and apply it very frequently, that might help more. I use only CS/DMSO for stuff like this and it works. If you have any MSM powder on hand you could add some of that also.
sol