cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:
In order to stave off multiple requests about the eyecare formula I
use, I dug out of my archives a post from last year that includes it.
Mike was really pushing to get it right.
1 oz CS
1 tsp MSM powder
15 drops Dr. Christopher's
Eyebright Formula Tincture
"A couple dropperfulls" of 99% DMSO

Note :Dr. Christopher's Eyebright Formula Tincture contains cayenne so
it will sting a bit.
One question: I can't tolerate anywhere near that much MSM, has anyone tried the formula with say, 1/8 to 1/4 tsp MSM and found it still effective?
sol