Here is Lorraine Day's website, she cured herself of breast cancer.

http://www.drday.com/

Thora

-----Original Message-----
From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@windstream.net]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 2:06 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Breast cancer

   She might try alkalizing the area with a Zapper.
  Make her a brass bra cup and hook em up.

  Zappers make electro-chemicals out of the salt in the blood to transport
electrons around...home made chemo with the antidote on the other pole, dose
controlled by the amount of current drawn and duration of Zap and which
agent goes where controlled by polarity.

Hypochlorus acid on one [an MMS analog], Sodium Hydroxide on the other [
does what Baking Soda does] ..and if you use silver electrodes, Silver
Iontophorosis [direct injection of silver ions through the skin to stimulate
stem cells ]

Ode

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>