http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/92/6/2182

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>thyroid issues
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 6:07 PM

Hi Craig,

"I" wasn't saying anything about Lugol's.

However, on reading Mercola's comments, which I have no investment in
(of any sort, neither financial or emotional), it appears that he is
making a distinction between iodine and iodide.  Lugol's apparently
has both in it.  Whether this is a valid concern, I am not able to
discern...  That being said, it appears that even he is not able to be
consistent in his references to iodine and iodide in his own
writing...

I haven't been able to read it yet, but the site you indicated, under
"Iodine Chemistry" may speak to this issue.

Dan