If I remember correctly, Dr. Rebecca Carley talks about this on her
interviews. Great information and truth on her site.
www.drcarley.com

________________________________
From: Shirley Reed <pj20fl...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 9:53:18 PM
Subject: CS>squalenes

  It is my understanding that squalenes taken by mouth are useful to the body,
but when taken by injection or by any other means that bypasses the digestive
system, then they cause the body to 'take up arms' against its own squalene as
well as the foreign invading squalene.  Don't recall my source.    pj

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/