From: Fuzzmom <fuzzm...@frontier.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 3:33:17 AM
Subject: Re: CS>cs and pets

I do animal rescue..and have used it. Right now I have cats with
respiratory...they are now drinking straight silver instead of water..they love
it...and it is helping. The higher the dose the better..you won't o.d. them.
Too little won't do anything so either give them a second waterbowl or replace
their water with silver for a week or better yet 2. Good luck. I'd also run a
de/worm on her if you haven't in awhile...just in case. Hopefully that's all it
is and nothing more serious. Good luck.