Clayton Family wrote:
not about the company, but I have the HM COM 100 and love it. I prefer one that reads directly in EC, not ppm, although the com 100 will also read ppm, I like my data straight, without having to double the reading.

I should add to my earlier post that I need distilled water to be .3 uS or less to make perfectly clear CS. And a TDS can't read that low, thus would be useless for me.
sol