What dosage were they receiving, and how long did it take before any effects were noticed. I am trying to get my wife off of diabetic medicine, now that she is off high blood pressure medicine.

Thanks,

Marshall

Brooks Bradley wrote:
During a recently-past immune system modulation evaluation study, we
experienced a serendipitous circumstance. Several of the volunteers were presenting (as a corollary) various stages of insulin resistance and/or general glucose fluctuations of considerable magnitude. We were quite surprised....and intrigued....by the spontaneous stabilization of glucose parameters---among a majority of these volunteers. Following an extensive literature search, we were able to confirm that some investigative research had, already been conducted relative to this mushroom's effectiveness in helpfully modulating glucose metabolism. Apparently, the beneficial effect sprang from the ability of Agaricus Blazei to boost the levels of adiponectin.....a substance which QUICKLY clears sugar from the bloodstream.....without detrimental side-effects. To our knowledge, Agaricus Blazei is the only substance (at present) that can boost adiponectin levels. We are, at present, in the midst of conducting evaluations concentrating on verifying the speed and/or effectivity of Blazei on a variety of volunteers presenting with glucose management challenges. Although early into (6 weeks duration) these evaluations, we are quite impressed with the positive results. Most especially, in the fact that raising the adiponectin levels have, unaided by supporting protocols-----effected surprising improvements/stabilization of glucose management problems, among our experimental volunteer population. Most impressive have been the reduction in wide fluctuations of fasting glucose levels and the mood swings which, normally, accompany pronounced glucose variations. List experimenters interested in pursuing their own, personalized, trials....can find a large number of Internet-based suppliers of this mushroom....in both extract and powdered form.
I hope our experiences are of some value to the List Membership.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour