Howard,
While I'm certainly no expert, I too bought my generator from Allison's. I
followed the instructions
and have been doing fine with mine. The only thing I didn't do, and the others
can tell you more on
this, is use the saline. I did the first time and my water was an odd silvery
color that never cleared
so I was scared to use it. Could have just been me and something I did. But
when I use the gen,
cleaning the rods off and on for about 3 hours (for a quart) everything is
lovely. And if you have
questions you can always call Mr. Vernon, he is an extremely nice and helpful
person!
Pam