  From: A. Reid Harvey
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 6:16 AM
  Subject: CS>I need to do chelation

  Hi Everybody,

  Some of you may remember that some months ago I had mentioned that my face
has a peculiar coloration, some say purple and some say blue.  As I had
mentioned, for many years I've been showing potteries how to make silver
nitrate, so as to seriously cut their costs.  We use silver nitrate to treat
pottery candle filters, then burn the nitrate off.  I'm very much afraid that
my peculiar coloration has been the result of contact with the salts of the
silver nitrate, and I'm hopeful that someone will tell me about how to do
chelation.

  When I do a search I come up with many, many products for chelation, and I'm
sure that some of them are effective, and others are not.  And many of these
products are rather expensive.  I seem to recall that sellenium is used, but
cannot recall the others. I'd be grateful if somebody could steer me towards
the more sensible products, that aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg.

  Many thanks.
  Reid Harvey

  Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
now.