Hi all, can anyone tell me if it is ok to leave out the filters on the distiller? I have just received my OdeV distiller and it says to put in the filters in the container, but I'm sure someone (Kirsteen?) said they leave them out. If this is so, do I just put the cap with the hole in it on the container and take out the bit which holds the filter and then screw the cap on? I would like to use the filters though, when I make drinking water. dee