Where did "LET" come from? I thought it was liposomal encapsulation of.......in this case, ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate.

Dosage: Take as much as you want...........or to bowel tolerance. Always to bowel tolerance if you need an upper limit--do not take more or reduce the frequency. As for a lower limit, it depends on why you're using C and what you want to accomplish.

I like the taste as long as I leave the baking soda/ascorbic Acid ratio less than 1:1. But then, I like the taste of granular lecithin. Plus, lecithin is good for you.

Saralou

Dick Rochon wrote:
I said that as the formula is written there is 12 grams of ascorbic acid in 12 ounces of water, so an ounce of the liquid would contain 1gram of vit C, which according to the claim is 5 times as effective as plain Vit C., and almost as effective as intravenously.

My question was, how much should I take, and why does it taste so bad?

Dick