Just wanted to say that ALA varies greatly in quality and to
be sure it is not coming from China when you buy.

Dr Bert Burkson was head of ALA investigations for the
FDA when he was at the NIH. He uses ALA in treating
cancer, often by IV. He is now in private practice
and is the director of the Integrative Medicine Center of New
Mexico, located in Las Cruces, and is the author of
The Alpha-Lipoic Acid Breakthrough.

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

Marshall Dudley wrote:
What advantage dos liposomal Alpha Lipoic Acid have over normal Alpha Lipoic Acid ?

Thanks,

Marshall