I've started to take a course of CMO for my knee which has some
arthritic symptoms which don't seem to be going away.

I noticed that one article said that some instances of CMO not being
effective were because it was taken without taking lipase, which is a
pancreatic enzyme.   So, I am taking it with some digestive enzymes
which contain lipase.  Seems to be doing some good, although I can't
be 100% sure if it is the CMO.

Anyone heard of the lipase connection?

Dan