In a message dated 11/12/2009 9:18:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bernade...@pa.net writes:

I like to get hand sanitizers (the  individuals) and pour the CS over them.
 I allow them to soak up the  CS for a day or two,  and keep them in a
zip-loc bag in my  purse.  I can wipe my hands and face with them (even suck on
them or wipe  mouth out with them).  Once I didn't have anymore of the
individual  packets so I soaked a clean washcloth in CS and put that in a
baggie.
  Then used it as needed.  Worked for me.