From: LOU ROSELLI <lrose...@hvc.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, November 15, 2009 10:08:39 AM
Subject: CS>cs maker

 I would like to purchase a cs generator and need some input on which one to
purchase.I like the idea of the set it and forget it types. I also like
simplicity of plug and play. I don't want to purchase something that is cheaply
made and in a year I will be replacing it. I understand  the "you get what you
pay for" so money may not be an issue.  I was wondering if someone has already
done some research on these machines and can email me back on what brand to
buy, and what type of silver is safe.

Thanks
Lou

favourite sites. Download it now