I gave my daughter alternating treatments with CS and the asthma steroids
and broncodilators and she did fine.  However, I would like to know if
anyone has thoughts on this as well - whether it's really ok to do that or
not!

My daughter ended up in the hospital again Wednesday night because she was
in so much pain from breathing.  We got home Friday afternoon.  I hate
taking her to the hospital for an asthma attack!  If anyone knows a cure,
please let me know!  She's only 3 years old and has had 8 asthma attacks in
the last 14 months, 4 of which sent her to the hospital.  She doesn't need
an inhaler daily - she has acute severe attacks caused by triggers (dogs and
fall/spring pollens seem to be the big ones).  My husband and I are very
much tired of this and want to fix the underlying problem!  I give her Vit
C, B-complex, D3 and CS daily, but I know it can take (seemingly) forever
for supplements to work.

I saw the posts on enzymes and am wondering if that would be ok to give to a
3 year old.

I'd appreciate anyone's input on this!  I just want to stop these asthma
attacks!

Gina

  _____