Gosh Ode, there are an awful lot of variable aren't there?  I wish I had stuck
to buying my water now, as I didn't have any problems at all with it (apart
from it bankrupting me that is <lol>)  I just can't understand why the first
lot was ok, and yet the second lot which was put through a filter first,
wasn't!  All I can think of is something in the filter must have got through
the distilling process and gone into the water.
I love your view of London - unfortunately it isn't like that anymore - no
smogs where you couldn't see a hand in front of you, <vbg> and definitely NO
Mary Poppins, which is a great shame!  Just bland buildings and bland hybrid
cars, and congestion zones blah, blah, blah.  I don't actually live there -
just outside in Surrey, so we are not surrounded with power stations etc., but
do have heavy traffic.  dee