  From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 8:52 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>tyndall again

  Thanks Nevelle, its just the first lot of DW I 'brewed' came out at 000 on
the TDS.  This was just water boiled in the kettle and then put in the
distiller.  The second lot went through a Brita filter first before boiling and
then steam distilling.  after the first time, it read 002 on the TDS so I
distilled it again.  Then it came out at 003!  I just can't understand it at
all.
  The tyndall was in water from the first batch *before* I put the electrodes
in, so I don't understand that at all either.  dee