From: <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Quartz device (battery, wire and quartz crystals)

Some years ago when the Croft groups were active, I built a
"cloudbuster" with crystals, resin, shredded aluminum, and copper
tubes and coils.
It's out in the back yard.
Seems to have modulated any severe weather in the area.

Chuck
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?