Googling nattokinnase shows many articles recommending that it be
taken during or after a meal.  (Not that it can't be taken alone
either.)  One article said that it is 5 to 10% better absorbed when
taken with food.

Bromelain may be more effective taken away from food.  It is often
recommended to be taken away from food, with water.

Not sure about serrapeptase.

Dan