From: Norton, Steve
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:47 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Questions about EDTA

Annie,

I would use 300 - 400 mg of in a suppository.

For oral use, I would just make a liquid equivalent to the Cardio Renew,
http://www.cardiorenew.com/index.php, and then you can follow their
protocol and the FAQ and testimonial info at their site will be
applicable to your Tetrasodium EDTA use as well. In a one ounce bottle
of Cardio Renew there are 17 standard doses of 0.450mg EDTA each. That
totals 7.65 grams of EDTA per bottle. Since they mention sodium
separately on the contents label (although not by quantity) I assume
that the EDTA given does not include the sodium. Tetrasodium EDTA is
about 80% EDTA and if you use a 98% purity Tetrasodium EDTA, available
on eBay, that would mean you need 9.8 grams of Tetrasodium EDTA per 1
ounce of solution to have the equivalent of the Cardio Renew product.
The measurements don't have to be real precise. If you don't have an
accurate scale, whatever quantity you buy, just measure the volume of
it, calculate the number of teaspoons in that volume and then calculate
the number of teaspoons that give you about 10 grams. For my product it
would be about 2.5 level tsp.
Just for a cost comparison to Cardio Renew, on eBay a single 1 oz bottle
of Cardio Renew costs ~ $50.
On eBay 1 lb, 453gms, of 98% purity Tetrasodium EDTA costs ~ $15,
including shipping, and makes the equivalent of 45 bottles of Cardio
Renew.

Just FYI in case your did not see the post, Marshall had remarkable
success with a chelating product, the Extreme Health Heart product(
http://www.extremehealthusa.com/). It is a combination of calcium EDTA
along with a number of other chelating agents.

 - Steve N