From: Garnet [mailto:gar...@grandecom.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:01 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Prevention or treatment?

I have ordered from Vita Cost and noticed that most items say ships within
24 hours but on a few items it says 7-10 days to ship because it is not in
stock.

It will delay your whole order. So you need to check each item that you add
to your cart to see if there is a delay on that item.

Maybe this could explain the delay on your order. It does not explain them
ignoring your emails or giving you wrong information when you called.

Their prices are the lowest I have found, but I am careful not to order
anything that does not say 24 hour shipping.

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA