> Does anyone have a natural, effective, fast remedy for a sprained
> ankle? My wife stepped in a rabbit hole. We've done the RICE
> (rest, ice, compression, elevation) thing, and I mixed up a paste
> of MSM and CS, which seems to have had some effect. Any
> suggestions?

We had the same problem a few weeks ago and my wife had the idea to rub
Colustrum on her ankle.  The pain was gone in a few minutes and she walked
over a mile the next day.

Check out:
http://www.immunetree.com/
That's where we got ours -- Your local health stores may have a different
brand.  Immunetree claims some advantages, but we've never tested any other
to compare.

Rex